Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hormonal changes are SUCKS!!

   I hate these things to be happened because it ruins my mood for few days.I feel so bad because it affects all people around me,friends,family and Mr Sunshine.I'm sorry guys because I can't bear with this.This is not a first time but this is the worst!!!. I do get mad,bad mood,no life,awful and crying n etc n etc..bla2. Plus with this awful weekend~This is so crazy!!.This little hormonal changes are affecting on my Mr Sunshine too.Poor you.But you did understand me more than I did understand myself.You're kind of sit next to me when I 've got this 'LITTLE' thing to handle (kecik la sgt,hello abis 1 badan taw,sengal2).

I think that's the reason why is Allah creates the gentlemen with 1 nafsu and 9 akal to think,and 9 nafsu an and 1 akal for ladies.There are Pros and Cons of this.The ladies have to have emotions to control them because they are wife and mom-to-be and men got' akal' to think and handle his dramatic WIFE or their women.Isn't it?.They just have to play with their words without hurting their women's feeling.That's such a brave way because they have to thread the words softly,little by little in order to get the message right,well published and lastly well understood by women.They need to twitch2 some in here,trick2 some in there.Senang cerita,word pujuk la,,ish,,susah benor nk sulam ayt ~~

  To Mr Sunshine,You have always shine my days even though sometimes there is a hurricane suddenly coming out...You always be my Spring and makes every flowers blooming and big  smiling.and me too..and Please keep shining my days..

P/s : I'm truly sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment