Friday, September 24, 2010

:: A Beautiful Evening With Jenn ::

Today's  Date : 9/24/2010
Place : A coffee shop somewhere near to Nittany Mall
Sweet choc chip muffins

A really sweet and authentic french caramel apple cake

i love this picture

There you are Jenn

Beautiful lady with Classic wood background

Happy moment together

the home made brownies

The mocha,the coffee and the cake


That's us
After a year,then we were planning to meet each other.I have known Jennifer from Art 100 class.I sit next to her in the class and we became a good friend until now.Jennifer Hessert, she's a beautiful and kind American lady.The similarity between us is we love to share our story together and sharing thoughts.She's like my mom who is very caring and lovely.I'm glad that I have a friend like u,Jenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment