Friday, September 10, 2010

::To Mr-Who-Make-Me-Smile-All -Days ::

  

    First of all, I, Miss -Who-Can-Smile wants to wish u, Mr-Who-Make-Me-Smile a very blissful Hari Raya since we're celebrating this happiest day together from last year.I'm very glad that we have gone far until this mpment.Maaf Zahir dan Batin,if ada wrongdoings and apa2 ek.0-0 Ok.hehe


1 Syawal 1431H



   Segak betul berbaju raya..dari Masjid terus balik rumah and  terus on9..thank you so much sebab temani saya pada Hari Raya yang shahdu ni.sob3.Walaupun beza 12 jam (soon it's gonna be 13 hrs gap),but you still holding on..Thank you  


   Last night it was a nightmare, takut jgk dok sorg2 and suddenly somebody knocked on my apartment's door.I thought the person was not Maylyn,but he was somebody else.I was texting you and quickly you were calling me thru skype.I felt a big relieve .You have introduced me your lil nephew named Zakuan..hehe he's a lil cheeky like you..=p

   I just want to say that..

   Dear, I'm happy with you.Happy Eid Mubarak.InsyaAllah,next yr kita raya sama2 eh..

1 comment: