Monday, December 6, 2010

:: 2 PM ::


 Currently, I have become a big fan of 2 PM (Korean Boyband)..huhu,Wanie Rahim,I blame on you for this !!!!!.They are really talented singers and dancers and really cute..They are 6 of them I think,Junsu(leader),Junho,ChanSung,Taec ,Woo Young and Nickhun (i don't know if I spell all 6 names correctly or not ) Wanie had posted a link about 2 PM in my FB once and she is really big fan of Taec.All the posts that she shared with her friends are all about 2PM. Huhu.I kind of die hard fan of SuJu for a while and I moved To SNSD and T-ara.Ohh I forget to mention about FT ISLAND.I really love Hong Ki's voice and other group members.

These are 2 PM songs that catch my ears 

1 ) I'll be back
2 ) I hate you
3 ) Again and Again
4 ) Without you
5 ) CABI Song FT SNSD
6 ) Heartbeat
7 ) Don't stop Can't stop .

2 comments: