Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving part 1 ; New Hampshire

Bashe ,me, elin,bit,mirae,skin n mard under the moonlight near the Lakeside , Winnipesauke
 About last 2 weeks we were having so much fun in during Thanksgiving break.First, We were heading to North Of United States,visiting Peyya at New Hampshire.It took about 12 hours to go there by car.We re stopped by at Peyya's house.having

Credit to Skin,me standing on the railway cause there is no train was coming
 The weather was bright but the cooler wind touched our skin.It was a cold day.We were going to the Lakeside at Winnipesaukee.The place is closed due to Winter season and cold weather.Ohhh grr.I dunno how many layers clothes I had been wearing but the coolness still can reach my bone..
 
Home-made Pumpkin pie by BJ's fren
 I love fruit pie but my not into this pumpkin pie,I don't know maybe I can't accept that the pumpkin is one of the vegetable so I couldn't eat that when it comes to pie..I just ate a lil bit, it kind of taste like spices as well..maybe cinnamon or coriander.. huhu.But I love the color,Orange =). 

No Birdy -Bird nest
Haha there is not much pictures about me right in this blog becauseI just wanna share with you guys what the moments that we don't have in Malaysia or State College as well.Hehehe,I think the pictures also can tell the story too.

2 comments:

  1. alamak!i didnt give u the pic yet kan??sorry2~i'll pass u my pendrve tmrrw insyaallah~huhuhu;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe elin dh dpt la,amik dri skin ari tu

    ReplyDelete