Sunday, December 5, 2010

:: It's snowing ::

Today is snowing.

This season makes me wanna hibernate more with my Mr Todd and Mr Tedd I'm quite sleepy right now..Huaarggggh (Big yawns)

I have to study for the final exam for BI SC 004..hAHAHA as usual LAST minute study..can't make the early one,always wanna postpone and plus with this kind of weather..urgh..

oooh really Sleeepy~ It 's like there is a brick above my eyes.Both eyes.Really.


Plus my full-loaded stomach with foods (from Brunch earlier with Elin n Bashe)

I might think of a cup of coffee might help me to stay awake until 8 pm,at least..

My bed is calling..Good Night everybody~

Ime (Sunday ,4.51 pm)

2 comments:

  1. hi Todd & Tedd~ tunggu Momoe sampai minggu depan yea~hohoho!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha mari2~bleh kwn ngan Todd and Tedd

    ReplyDelete